Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sorry Dad..!!!

I just uploaded the photo of your card and realised I haven't called you today .... so sorry .... hope you had a great birthday.

On the subject of birthdays, my darling boy turned 7 yesterday and had just the best of days, pressy's in the morning ... cupcakes to take to school ... a trip to the shops with Nan after and then dinner with the family ... he's having a party on Sunday with his mates... love you sooo much buddy....







.. and heres that card for Dad, soooory again... and there is also one there for mum to give to her friend this birthday... i used the scraps from the Oi Oi Oi layout of Regan ... I am determined to make cards with all the leftovers I get from my LOs.... by making 8 1/2 X 11 I end up with so many offcuts...


No comments: