Sunday, February 22, 2009

A bit late...





I'm a bit late with the photos, but it was Aarons party last weekend and he had a few friends join him at the local kids play centre..... Oh my gosh he seems so grown up when I look at pickys of him... What do you think of the cake mum?? I excelled myself this time and I must admit it was a lot easier cause Regan was sleeping over at her friends place..... does that sound bad?? Aaron got two gift cards for his b'day, (I think they must be the in thing at the moment) and Regan is so jealous, she thinks he is way too young to have them and is thinking of trading all her pocket money for lots of small ones.




Yesterday the boys put up our solar hot water system making our carbon footprint just that little bit smaller which was all fantastic until it started to rain as soon as they finished installing it..... no worries we will just hit the boost button, which was all fantastic until we got a huge thunder storm 30 min later and lost power for the rest of the night ..... theres nothing more refreshing - and eco friendly - than a cold shower....
Till later ....
Leah

No comments: