Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another week gone by

Its been a busy week doing busy things ... my finger is feeling much better .... I went to a fundraising trivia night for school - not a bright as I would like to think - Shane has had a night away for work and is now on a bike ride.... Aaron has had heaps of homework from his OT and has been invited to another party ..... and Regan is very excited about her party next month.... Must admit I'm a bit excited myself, of course it will be at Scrapsidaisy and Leisa is planning one of her fun affairs. I did manage to purchase these



from here yesterday to use as party favours. Not sure what I will fill them with yet but the possibilities are endless.

Just some random photos: here is Aaron all dressed up with no where to go - Regan told him she would play dressups and then resended - not happy Jan.







No scrapping this week ... seemed to have plenty of spare time but wasted it doing nothing ... hopefully I will have something soon to share.

Till then......

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Great photos! and those test tubes will make fab favours!