Thursday, December 20, 2007

The holidays are here - yeah




The holidays have begun ... I tried to sleep in but to no avail, it did feel good though have to get up and get organised. Aaron had his last day at Early Intervention last week ... very sad ... he's been there for three years and will miss everyone dearly. The list here is the chrissy wishes for the kids at Aarons pre school, I loved the fact that all Aaron wanted was a flag ... a Taree one please ...





Regan got her first pair of Colorado sandles this week ... she's in love, sooooo grown up.



I've finished making and have sent most of my Chrissy cards ... finally ... but can't seem to get a photo posted here. These are my teachers gifts this year ... thanks for the inspiration Julieann ... I put a photo of Aaron in the lid and he wrote his name.



... And one for Ron

No comments: