Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Frogs




We have been inundated with these guys at the moment, they are coming in to get the Chrissy beetles which isn't a bad thing. There are two of these big guys and dozens of the little ones. The second pic is of two of the three little ones that live in the fig on our back veranda, they are the cutest things and are lucky to measure 2 1/2cm long.



This is my latest card for copycatcards. The theme this week is 'inspired by something sweet'. I think Leisa was probably thinking more in the line of chocolate and lollies but when I was going through my stash I found these bright orange papers that reminded me of cold fizzy fanta. Can't get much sweeter than that..



Also on the scrapping front these are some tins that the kids and I decorated the other day. They are the eclipse mints tins. I seem to have become addicted to these mints and find the tins hanging around all over the place, they are great for keeping those small special 'things' in.



And last but not least, we have the trusses on!!!! Shane and I (yes that is me in the photo and it's not posed I'm actually working) put them up last weekend. He was meant to go on a Rally to Long Flat but the weather turned bad and he had to stay home, there went my nice quiet weekend with the kids. Anyway they're done a week earlier than planned and we are that one step closer.

No comments: