Sunday, November 18, 2007

I have an excuse...

Yet again I find myself saying it's been a while, but this time I have an excuse. Aaron and I have been down at Manly for the week while he attended the Royal Far West Childrens Health Scheme. What fantastic people they are, it wouldn't of been possible for them to be more helpfull or understanding. Aaron had a ball, when he wasn't at appointments he attended the school and then after school the entertainment crew took all the kids for various outings including the Zoo and Ocean world, we hardly had time to go to the beach! It was fantastic to get all the help we did and to see so many professionals in one spot but also a bit draining on me. Of course I love my little guy sooo much and think he is just perfect, it's hard to then spend four days listening to people tell you what problems he does have and what they are worried about with him going to school next year. Just when I thought all would be OK, seeing him through someone elses eyes can be a little scary. But enough of that, he is Aaron and we all love him for that....


We did have time to catch the Ferry to the city and see the David Jones windows. This years theme was The Nutcracker, and yes it was a tad chilly on the Ferry.



I also had time to do these up for Helen. Incase your interested they are for the Red Hat Society, groups of over 50's women who have heaps of fun together wearing purple clothes and red hats. I'll explain more later...

1 comment:

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Hi Leah!
It's great to see you back posting. I feel for you re Aaron's trip - have had similiar experiences myself when one of my boys were younger. As you said, he is special, he is yours and he is who he is which is just wonderful!
Your cards are super! I really love the combo and am very interested in the purple and red hat wearing ladies. Will pop back soon for an update! Take care.