Sunday, July 15, 2012

Soooooo Mum...... You Ready?? (Dad you better look away)






So, what do you think?
It took 4 painful hours but i really love it... thanks again to the talented Flick at Manly Tattoo...

And also while we were in Manly for the week.....

We spent the day at the Rocks doing a lot of walking...


a bit of posing at Observatory Hill...



some drooling over rock candy being made at Sticky....




and more drooling over chocolate pancakes and ice cream spiders for dinner...


A good day had by all..

We also did a bit of exploring around Manly and I met up with Donna an old friend that I havn't seen for years (so stupid of us not to take any pics!!)




The kids were entertained by the staff at Royal Far West...

They went to the Sydney Aquarium, the Powerhouse Museum, for Ice Cream at North Head, for a walk over the Harbour Bridge and had a tennis coach come in every day to teach them.



Aaron loved the tennis and the coach gave him a racket and two balls as motivation to keep going.... He was wrapped!!

And on non Manly news I quit my job before going down... the Smoko and I were just not compatable, I think I have a new one but I'm really not sure - have done a few shifts but they are very casual indeed - so I'll head in tomorrow and find out..... as much as I need to work I would very much enjoy staying at home....

Till Later

No comments: