Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy (belated) Easter ......



We had a great long weekend filled with down time, caravan maintenance, family and chocolate.... hope yours was good as well.....



If you can't quite tell from the photo Regans hat is a giant papier mache Easter egg which actually looked remarkably real and Aaron has gone with the ever so popular paper ears ( this year all the hats had to be made from recycled goods)

Aaron was very much into Easter this year and even decided to write his own Easter story ....... (hole was the only word he needed help spelling)




We also spent some time on the bikes and Aaron got on the motorbike for the very first time .... two days running ...



nothing like a pair of girly socks on a motorbike ... you've still got to look good..



and to top off a great weekend there's nothing like a few blackened marshmallows by a bonfire ..


and now into the files of the weird things my kids can do ......
Aaron can turn his tongue all the way around both left and right ....



and to Regans great delight ,.;... she can do this ...



how delightful are they ..... this is how they felt after Shane and I wouldn't let them go on the rides at the Powerboats last weekend....



These are the girls I work with ... the new bosses have taken the van off the road so it was Amanda's last day on (unfortunately) Apr 1st .... as much as she annoyed us all with her demands for this and that (due to her short timespan in the shop to reload and get back out on the road) she will be sorely missed. ..




And as for scrapbooking .... The following Lo is one I've done for this months design team at Scrapsidaisy ..... I'm not normally a pastel girl but the new Easter papers really suited this photo ( which was taken in a car with a mobile phone)



and going to my backlog of photos I've finished my first LO of our newest members .... Mack and Dark Turtle .....



and a card I made for my Niece whos b'day I was a tad late for....



Till next time....

No comments: