Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Day and beyond



Chrissy started as usual at some ungodly hour in a hase of laughter and wrapping paper followed by some well earned coffee and all the family over for brunch / lunch / arvo tea. My folks were here this year which bought the total up to 17 people..... A very relaxing and fulfilling day....



everyone recieved all they wanted plus more...



loveing my necklace made by Lisa Leonard whose link is on my sidebar if your interested...



The kids got a turtle tank ... minus the turtles at the moment as we have to do a trip to Sydney to pick some out ... Santa left a nice note however to explain the situation....



and I even managed to get everyone to smile and pose for my yearly (can't hope for more than one a year) family portrait...



Becides the Chrissy stuff Shane, Dad and I went to see this.....



and really enjoyed it ... will wait until it comes out on video for the kids to watch it .... Aaron still gets a bit emotional when goodies die....

Shanes been working hard on getting the van up and running.... he spent two days under it rust converting and painting so is now spending some well earned time on his feet....



Chech out what we found in our front yard..... this poor little joey was on his own the other morning and not too happy about it.... luckily for us the lady across the road is able to look after them so the kids will be able to go and visit it as it grows....



your probably over the photos by now so I'll leave you with one of the kids and my folks .... they left today after three great weeks ... the kids will miss them so much.....it's just such a pitty their last week was full of so much rain.... believe it or not (for those locals) we actually got out and swam at Crowdy yesterday ... the rain didn't get there until well after lunch.




Oh and just a few more ... haven't been scrapping lately but I did manage to do these few cards for mum to take back home with her......







Yeah I am aware I've missed the whole begining of Dec but of course that will be covered in my Dec journal (there was a project that started off well and with all good intentions) I'm only a few days from completion so i will post it soon...

Till then

No comments: