Sunday, August 9, 2009

Catch Up

Yes I know it's been a while... but we've been hitting the internet a bit lately and I'm sick of paying the extra fees... Time to find a new provider I think..

So....it was Regans birthday on the 21 July, her best friend Darcy and Darcys' brother Zac joined us for a show at the library by National Parks (Aaron got to be a mozzie), a ice choc at Raw Sugar Cafe, lunch at the park, a game of bowls and a wonder down the riverbank before I took them home to Darcys farm stay, where we spent another hour or so meeting all the cows, sheep, horses, goats, alpacas, pigs, rabbits, chooks etc etc...



Check out the face..... She got a strike....

Regan and Darcy are right into Turtles - Sea Turtles - to be exact at the moment so I made this cake...



a great day was had by all....



Do you remember the old screen saver with all the pipes going forever across the screen... well thats what my backyard looked like last weekend ... Shane had finally got a spare couple of sunny days to plumb in the new shed, put a few taps around and connect all the downpipes to the new watertank.... now believe it or not we would like rain to settle the dirt again and fill up the tank.... never satisfied



Aaron has been making his bed lately and is getting quite good at it if you ignore the blanket going the wrong way across the bed.... apparently it's a hard job and I shouldn't have to do all the hard jobs ...... got to love him.

Todd has bought himself out of his exile that has occurred since we got Koda ... he hasn't been spending all his time right down the back of the yard and .... every now and again I even catch him doing this......



he doesn't like us to know that he is actually getting on with and enjoying the company of Koda and will often stop playing when he notices us watching... I'm sure they will become the best of mates..

Whats this you ask? Look closely... it's actually a beautiful scarf made of flowers that mum knitted for Regans birthday.... gorgeous eh..



It was my neices 18th last fri night so I made her this to take to the party and get everyone to sign.... I did suggest on the way in instead of when they are stumbling out?!?





and last but not least a double page layout from Chrissy when we took both the Quad and Motorbike to Aunty Karens farm..



Till later.... but not that later.

No comments: