Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A day off work

I am lucky enough to have a couple of days off work these school holidays and I must admit I miss the routine of not having a routine.... not getting up, packed and organised... being able to take a leisurely walk to the mailbox as soon as the mail comes... and getting dressed just before we have to leave the house at 2pm...

So on my day at home with the kids we....

said a sad goodby to the old Subaru... she will be missed (photos of the new car when I get around to washing it)



made spaceships, aliens and turtles out of this weird air dry styrofoam stuff...



got the kids hair cut .... Regan had her fringe cut back in... it's only tiny but it's a start....



and I bought this mighty fine ultra warm jacket for mum ... what a bargin for $40... hope you like it!



Mum, just to let you know how much she will appreciate her birthday pressy... here's a picky of Regan at her uniform free day wearing last years scarf...




And yes, we have stuck with Koda although I have a terrible habit of calling him Jeda or sometimes Yoda (it must be a starwars thing)... he's very well behaved - so far - and is a bit of a collector of thongs... so far he hasn't chewed anything yet but every morning we wake up to this...

No comments: