Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night.....



Just a quickie to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and best wishes for the following year..... for those that usually get a card I am very sorry but I just didn't get there this year .... I promise to be a better friend next year....

We've had a fantastic day .... Regan woke Aaron at 5:30 and the day began ... the kids were very pleased with all they received (except Aaron and his towel - not overly impressed by that one)...... My brother-in-law proposed to his girlfriend (she accepted).... lunch was at Karens place where the kids spent the whole day in the pool.... and we have arrived home with a rather inebriated dad who is now sound asleep ....the kids and I are finishing off the day watching Ever After - I love this movie.....

PS: Dad - I'm up to page 41 in our book and am learning all sorts of stuff.... will be a pro in no time.















The kids got a bike this year.. - Aaron will ride it tomorrow- .... he's not sure about the fact that it has two wheels .... Regan on the other hand has taken to it like everything else she touches lately and suprised me again by tearing around the backyard within a few minutes of getting on it..... when did she grow up so much??




Merry Christmas
Leah

No comments: