Monday, July 28, 2008

All new stuff

I am now blogging on my new laptop (which i've got so I can get all my 'photo crap' off the main computer) using my new internet connection .... how 21st century am I.....
We had a great weekend ... netball was cancelled so we had brecky at Wingham on Sat, then did basically nothing for the rest of the day.... Regan had a party at the pool and Aaron was happy to stay at home and just hang.... on sun Regan and the girl guides helped Landcare Aust plant a heap of trees for national tree day and then we went down to the riverbank for lunch..... just lovely....
I think i've got back in the swing of the kids being back at school, and training, and dance, and guides, and.....the list continues... even though I worked over the holidays it was still more relaxing without all the extras that go with school....
Regan had her party on the nineteenth at Scrapsidaisy and all the girls just loved it ... there were a few non crafters who I think are now hooked. Her actual birthday was monday, I had to work, but she had a great day with Nan.... Aaron on the other hand not so happy..... it was hard to explain that she wasn't having 2 birthdays...



Thanks heaps grandma... the kids love their new jumpers ... they've come in handy as it's been so bloody cold here lately.



I thought it was a bit quiet last weekend and went out side to find the kids having a waterfight in the middle of winter ... how they can't feel the cold is beyond me ...



Till later...

No comments: