Sunday, September 23, 2007

Everyone's happy

Another great weekend had by all. Aaron got over his 'sore belly' by friday arvo and is feeling much better. Shane got a whole heap of stuff cleaned up around the place, Regan had her netball presentation and loved her new trophy and I got through some homework for my TAFE (Teachers Aide (special)) course and even managed to do this LO. Its the first one I've done of me - as a grown up - I mean. I've done an album of me from baby up to my wedding day but this is the first one of just me in ages.




Shane and I went to see the new Bourne movie today, this guy gets cuter by the day, oh, and yeah the movie was good too!













And last but not least I finally recieved this cute little item from e-bay. I'ts a champane glass cooler in giraffe print that I have bought for Barb a friend of mine that is totally into giraffes not to mention a drink or two. I hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Really like your new haircut/colours!
What a really quirky gift and so thoughtful of you to get it especially for her.