Saturday, January 26, 2013

Project Life

Weeks 1, 2, and 3

Three weeks done 49 to go...so far im loving how easy it is and have even got myself into a little routine for doing each week....

sorry about the quality of the pics, its pouring here which doesn't make for good photos.











There are way too many photos here to bore you with individual shots but as you can see we've had a relaxing Jan and are just about ready to get back into school mode...

I'm still amazed at how disorganised I get when there is no real routine, I went shopping yesterday for the first time in I dont know how long....to put it into perspective: we were sharing one roll of toilet paper between the two toilets; Shane was away and I didn't even have cheese for our regular cheese toasty dinner; and there wasn't any long life milk, let alone the real stuff, for my morning coffee.....

It's Aarons b'day on the 10th of Feb and we are having a 'paint party' which basically consists of all the kids getting dressed in white and throwing paint at each other...

so heres the invite I made... we haven't got much time between school starting and the party so at least this is one thing I have pre organised..



and just to finish off... here is the box I made to hold all those cards i did mum and her Variety Bash.



No comments: