Sunday, May 27, 2012

May the force be with us....


Just like you I've seen those little stick figure familys all over the place and kind of liked the idea but thought it has been way overdone.... until of course I came across this family on etsy... perfect for our little stormtrooper fan.

And the force did seem to be with us on Fri morning while Shane was trying to get tickets to


the sat concert sold out before Shanes 8 minutes on ticketek ran out... but luckily we got 4 tickets to the Sun show... I booked a Hotel in Surry Hills so we can walk to the concert as well as to the city however their carpark is only 1.8m high and our car is 1.9.... as are most 4wds????.... Luckily Karen and Darren are happy to take their car down on the Sat morning and make a weekend of it..

so what did I do last mon???? I was working mondays, then the boss decided to get her sister in instead, then realised it was too busy and asked me to work them again, then decided it wasn't busy enough soooo I had last mon off and was faced with this....


I know that not everyone is as anal as me about ironing but I just cant wear anything that hasn't been ironed so after a few hours catching up on Revenge I had managed this....


Aaron had a pretty dud game of hockey last weekend and was quite disapointed but definantly made up for it this week, his team lost but played really well and Aaron was on the whole game....



he followed the game with a birthday party at the Aquatic centre then a sleep over with 5 other boys at a friends place.... he was having such a great weekeend until we picked him up and told him we were going to Forster to do some shopping....

and while we were there buying the kids some new winter clothes we also managed to upgrade some of the gear in the van including an ensuit that Shane can actually stand up in, a fold away table that is big enough for us all to eat at and new chairs for Shane and I that are soooo comfy (our last ones cost us $8 from Bunnings)...Oz trail is my new favourite brand but don't pay much attention to the RRP on the web these guys were $129 on the site but we only paid $85 each, very happy..


Till later

No comments: