Monday, January 30, 2012

And then they were gone....



but of course not before I made these ... one of my favourite things about the holidays is no lunch boxes to prepare.

Like all the other weeks of the holidays the last one flowed along with nothing major to report....
We had a great day on Mon, we headed out to Forster for some shopping (I soooo miss K-Mart) and then a swim at the beach pool... I had never been there before - it was huge...



finishing off the day with this movie


you just cant beat a bit of 'the Rock" in a kids movie....

My package of We R albums came through the week ... aren't they beautiful. I ended up getting them from Stuff 4 Scrapbooking in the States as I could'nt find any 81/2 x 11 in OZ.


this of course inspired me to scrap something so I headed out to Tuncurry with Leisa and the girls from Scrapsidaisy for a day of chatting, eating and a little scrapping.... I managed to finish this LO and start 2 others..


Funny story about the green hair - it was still there on Sat and Regan was starting to panic so we had to dye it back to brown again.... i'm hoping the brown won't wash out and I have to keep re dying it until the green grows out .... lesson learnt - stick to red....

Talos survived his op and is really thriving, we think that 'whatever it was' must of been hurting him a bit as he has been very hard to keep the food up to lately.... he is - as I type - getting his check up done and being seen for a limp he has now aquired - heres hoping he isnt another Toddy dog when it comes to vet bills....



Thanks for stopping by
Leah

No comments: