Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Australia Day!!!!!

(for yesterday)







We spent ours down at the river with my bosses and a few of their friends, despite the hot day it was really pleasant under the trees .... unfortunantly Shane had to work so it was just me and the kids ..... it was their first time swimming in the river and their first on the donuts ..... they had a ball.









now I've got to add speed boat to my list of wants...

Love the war paint ..... nothing like a waterfight on a hot day...





We got the turtles out last weekend for a bit of a wander around... DT hasn't been out on the tiles before and was a bit skittish, but very cute.... the've grown up quite a bit but still seem pretty tiny when you see them on the floor...






It's my neices b'day next month so I've made her a card from me and one from mum ...





This one is for one of my friends I stayed with over our Chrissy holidays..



Till later...

No comments: