Sunday, April 26, 2009

Look like us??



I finally got my little family... they are handpainted bu Gemmielou who has a shop on Etsy.... how cute are they??? she has had a bit of a backlog so I've had to wait quite a few months for them but worth it I think.... I also got Grandma and Grandpop done but they will have to wait until I get there to see them...





I've been scrapping some of my older photos this school holidays, both of these are from mid last year... I normally only scrap events , special occasions etc but these photos were both so gorgeous I just had to scrap them for no particular reason...

We went camping @ sandbar last weekend, the weather wasn't the best but with Anzac day and sports starting again soon it was our last chance.....we did heaps on the Saturday but had to pack up in the rain on Sunday which always makes the boys less than happy...



Check out Aarons shirt.... it was pretty windy up there.... he walked all the way up and back on his own...










I also forgot to mention that it was Shane and my 10th wedding aniversary while we were in Sydney.... I honestly wasn't expecting a pressy but he outdid himself and had a eternity ring made for me....how bad did I feel when I had nothing to give him...we had decided that he could have his bike jacket but he hadn't picked it out yet..... Regan and I had scoured the shops for something made of Tin but had come up empty handed..... I was forgiven...

No comments: