Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to the New Year







We spent the new year swimming and riding and eating and drinking at Aunty Karens farm... what a beautiful place...check out the scenery ... Regan managed to come off her bike by riding between the shed and cattle yards and falling over just before heading down the bank to the river .... "but I had nowhere to go" she said .???... can you see anything but open spaces..... we'll have to replace the brake lever this week....

Apart from that we've just been hanging at home, the beach, the familys place and enjoying the time off ... I know it will be over way too soon...
I've even managed to do some scrapbooking..



This one is using the gear I got from Pip Prossers site... how perfect was all that surfing paper....I pretty much copied her layout...it just seemed to fit really well..

... and finally the kids school photos for their school albums...





The kids are looking a bit scruffy this year... we were away at Royal Far West when the photos were taken ... -I was most upset that Aaron wasn't in his kindi class shot- ... so the individual photos were a fluke as the photographer was there to take the sports team photos and I grabed him in the office... never the less, scruffy or not it's them as they really are on any given day..

No comments: